For professional growth and future development, effective presentation skills and interactive and interpersonal communicative skills are very important. This course offers methods, techniques, and drills significant and useful in optimising communication and presentation skills of the learners, enabling them to face divergent groups of audience with poise and confidence. The course has been divided into modules relating to the essentials, contents, gestures, technology, and variety associated with communication and presentations skills. The presentation skills part focuses on preparing students for long-life skill of preparing and giving presentations. Communication is a vital part of our daily routine. The communication skills part focuses on developing good communication skills among students.
The course aims to:
- help students identify essential components of a presentation
- develop the awareness, knowledge, skills and attitudes required to deliver effective academic presentations and communicate clearly
- help students learn various presentation and communication styles and techniques
- provide techniques to facilitate effective interpersonal and interactive communication
- guide how to build stronger relationships through powerful communication
- Understanding the purpose of Communication
- Analyze the Audience
- Communicating with words as well as with body language
- Writing with a Purpose
2. Presentation skills
3. Delivering your presentation
4. Speaking with Confidence
5. Communicating Effectively
6. Job Interviews and Communicating Skills
7. Communicating with Customers
8. Communication in a Team
- Carnegie, Dale. ( ). How to Win Friends & Influence People.
- Giblin, Les. Skill with People.
- Newton, Paul. How to communicate effectively.
- Tracy, Brian. Speak to Win.